Elated after taping episode of #overthehump with #lauriedhue and #erekavetrini. Airdate TBA. Woohoo!
addiction, attitude, brain, brain optimization, Character orientation, control, correct thought, demystify, education, emotions, focused thinking, manifest, mind power, mood, neurology, objectivity, psychology, purification, transformation, truth, wisdom
I get goosebumps every time I watch this video by Jersey Boy Professor Joe Dispenza of Rutgers University.
There are no secrets in the Age of Information opportunities abound to reinvent ourselves so much so that it becomes not about can you but WILL YOU?
Did you know?
1. When you develop a daily PRACTICE of compassion or loving or success you are rewiring your mind and therefore your life toward those outcomes?
2. It only takes 90 days to begin to break old patterns of thought and overwrite them with new ones?
3. No courage is even required, habit and routine can make the difference between success and failure sometimes even life and death.
Listen to Dr. Dispenza and I double dare ya not to be inspired too, woohoo!
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality? (watsup09.wordpress.com)
- Are You Addicted to Anxiety? (healthbistro.lifescript.com)
- Get Best Love Addiction Recovery Tips From Experts (loveaddictiontreatment.wordpress.com)
Here is one of my favorite reminders that I have power over where I focus my energy.
An old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth.”
The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”
The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.” – from a Cherokee Legend
How do I know what I am fueling? You can puzzle it out by observing:
1. Are your relationships explosive?
2. Do you engage in self destructive behavior such as mutilation, binge eating or drinking?
3. Do you watch massive amounts of TV instead of being engaged in the world around you?
These are all signs of anger meaning your inner world manifesting in your behavior toward self and others.
Becoming aware is an incredible initial step to healing transformation. Although the anger may never dissipate it can become constructive rather than destructive.
Please be sure to share your thoughts, insights, and tales of triumph. We would LOVE to hear from you.
And visit our website http://howtowoohoo.net for tools and resources to help you in your hero’s journey. WooHoo!
Cassandra is a speaker and the author of How to Go from BooHoo to WooHoo in 90 Days.
If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I’d want to pass along to others…
I would share the things I know to be true.
- Any ‘negative’ circumstances of your birth are just the backdrop setting the stage for the inspirational ending to your life story.
- No matter how wonderful your upbringing, you must continually seek wisdom to master all of the lessons necessary to lead a victorious life.
- You owe your parents for the gift of life, but what you make of it is entirely up to you.
- We are all more alike than we are different; look for commonality to touch the hearts of others.
- We must cultivate the wisdom and the discipline to use adversity to develop our inner strength.
- Suffering and death are the great equalizers; no matter one’s status none of us can escape either of them.
- The only worthwhile comparison one should engage in, is who I am today versus whom I am determined to become tomorrow.
- It takes great strength to be vulnerable.
- There is only one path to confidence and it is lined with roadblocks you must break through.
- Guilt and blame enslave; responsibility liberates.
- When you are loving you are never losing. If you don’t believe me, just observe someone who doesn’t know how.
- Grudge doesn’t discriminate – it blocks hurt as well as joy.
- You can exchange self-limiting beliefs just like anything else for something that fits you better.
- You can extract good fortune from misfortune if you do not let grief consume your ability to be objective.
- Ignorance is a plague killing more people than disease or natural disasters.
- There are Universal Laws that anyone can learn and follow to become a master of life.
- One should never confuse friendship with enabling.
- Cynicism is an inappropriate response to life.
- We suffer when we do not understand how life works; living consciously in rhythm with all that is life-affirming starts the journey of healing.
- Feeding our spiritual body is every bit as necessary as feeding our physical bodies in order to feel complete.
- Pursuing romantic love should not be our goal but rather the goal should be those the qualities necessary to attract and maintain enduring love.
- Stress is a sure-fire indicator of a need to deepen one’s faith.
- There is junk food for the spirit as well as the body; we should limit our intake of both in order to be healthy and happy.
Smell affects our brain chemistry and changes our moods. Essential oils are extracted from leaves, fruit peels, petals, and other plant parts, and capture nature’s subtle fragrances can help with thousands of ailments from PMS to balancing your mood.
Here are some suggestions, see which ones work best for you. Here is a link to our store, if you wish to learn more!
Balsam Pine – clean, purifying, and vitality-promoting
Lemon – an uplifting, anti-depressant
Orange – is mood-elevating
Peppermint – ahh, a refreshing, mental stimulant
Rosemary – just plain invigorating
- Why a whiff of rosemary DOES help you remember: Sniffing the herb can … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- The Scent of Happiness (everydayfamily.com)
- 5 Scents That Heal (everydayfamily.com)
AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES often present themselves before we think we’re ready so what is the appropriate response?
1. Never block a blessing by telling yourself no.
2. There are no life threatening ramifications to trying even if you do not succeed.
3. Revel in Life’s compassion and meet the Universe halfway by opening your heart.
4. Puzzle out why you think you are not deserving if you chose not to take a chance so you will be ready the next time.
5. It can be scary standing out from the familiar but soon your new patterns and friends will become the familiar.
GO FOR IT!
Wisdom abounds. We have access to so many resources to help us in our journey. Listed below are links to quality works on the TOP FOUR Ebook Stores that you can access for free. Enjoy!
Book Title: As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
Book Description: To motivate the reader to understand, “They themselves are makers of themselves.” by the thoughts they choose and encourage.
Source: www.gutenberg.org Source Description: Project Gutenberg, offering stacks of royalty-free, DRM-free literature to read on almost any device, completely free.
Book Title: Success Factors: 92 Affirmations For Learning The Success
Skills That Will Take You From Failure To Success [Kindle
Book Description: Success Factors: 92 Affirmations For Learning The Success Skills That Will Take You From Failure To Success is a simple and easy-to-apply book in which you will discover ninety-two affirmations you can immediately use to learn the success skills that will take you from failure to success in the shortest time possible.
Source: www.amazon.com Source Description: Amazon’s Kindle ebook and periodical store comes with the benefit of being available for almost any device, not just the Kindle ereader.
Book Title: 100 Quotations to make You Think! [Nook Book]
Book Description: Wolfgang Riebe, Phd in Communications, is a world leader when it comes to changing attitudes, inspiration and motivation.
Source: www.barnesandnoble.com Source Description: Barnes and Noble’s Nook ereader recently eclipsed the Kindle as the most purchased ereader. The Nook Store sports over 2 million books.
Book Title: The Art of War
Book Description: The principles taught in this book give tips on how to be a better strategist in life in general.
Source: www.kobobooks.com Source Description: Kobo may not have the name recognition of its bigger competitors, but the service has an impressive catalog of eBooks and apps that won’t lock you down to a specific device.
“To think according to appearances is easy, to think Truth regardless of appearances is laborious and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work man is called upon to perform.” – Wallace D. Wattles
I NEVER heard this before…
Standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial before a live and televised crowd of millions, Dr. King began to observe something unsettling. He had been delivering the speech as written, pausing regularly for dramatic effect, but more importantly, to see how his intended message was landing.
Some eleven minutes in, he realized he had a problem. The speech he’d prepared wasn’t landing the way it needed to. If he kept on message, some of the power of the moment, and the attention of the world, would have been lost. Right around then, gospel singer Mahalia Jackson shouted “Tell them about the dream, Martin.”
Want to learn more? Treat yourself to Jonathan Fields and his newsletter.
I love Facebook as much as anyone else. I could hug the stuffing out of Mark Zuckerberg. What amazes me is how many people are in need of guidance and how much of what is given does nothing to guide people on the path to healing.
Choosing to stay or leave a relationship is up to the individual(s). Figuring out why you and/or your partner are facing your particular obstacles is NEVER optional if you wish to free yourself from them. Life is full of challenges so wouldn’t it be wiser to learn how to enjoy them? We suffer when we don’t understand how life works and obstacles are unavoidable, this is the nature of reality. You can breakup with people because you see them as the source of your suffering but you cannot divorce your karma (thoughts, words, actions), it is wiser to learn how to transform.
Take it away, Teddy
- Tackling a new area (theworkittakes.wordpress.com)
- Relationship Advice for Men and Women Provided by New Blog… (prweb.com)